Since the launch of the public consultation on 1 December 2016, we have been working with local partners to encourage responses from as many people living in Dorset as we can, asking them to find out more about the proposals and have their say.
We have also undertaken activities to involve people who live outside of Dorset but use services based in the county (e.g. residents of Wiltshire, Devon, Somerset and West Hampshire).
- Events to seek local views
- Social media
- Distribution of the consultation document Improving Dorset’s healthcare
- Inclusion in telephone surveys
- Advertising on the radio and in local press
- Working with local Healthwatch organisations
- A focus group to seek the views of people living in West Hampshire
All valid views that are gathered during the CSR consultation will be noted irrespective of where the respondent lives. It is also important to note that responses where people have not identified where they live will also be included.
We have received responses from people living outside of Dorset including Wiltshire, South Somerset and East Devon.
The consultation ends on 28 February so don’t miss the opportunity to have your say.